Saturday 11 January 2014

A First Review

Having worked in the publishing industry for . . . a long time, I know the importance of The Bookseller magazine. I've designed many an ad and a front cover for them, I've applied for jobs through them and I have always read it from cover to cover.

Since being freelance, I've continued to buy a copy every week. But I never once thought my own book would be in the monthly highlights. So imagine my delight when I saw this week's copy of The Bookseller – with my own forthcoming book getting a mention!



So . . . the final edits are done, I'll just get a last glance at the proofs when they come in – and then it's out of my hands! Quite scary, but incredibly exciting.

The official publication date is April 7th, which is not too long to wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment